However, after a really rough 1-2 weeks Gabe and I decided to really reinforce our schedule. Gustav, actually all children, crave routine.
On Tuesday he got sent to the front office because he didn't have his listening ears on. When Ms. Miriam told the children to line up to come inside from the playground, he went to hide. When he got sent to the front office, he laughed in Ms. Jacqueline's face when she asked about it. If there is one thing that I am strict about, it's manners and respect for elders.
Gabe talked to him at bedtime, and the next day I asked Ms. Miriam to make sure he apologized to Ms. Jacqueline.
We realize that it's been rough for him so I've been leaving the baby with Leslie and picking him up at school alone. It's just the two of us in the car ride home.The one thing that has gone smoothly is that he adores his baby and always wants to kiss and hold her.
At first he told me that he was a baby and wanted to breastfeed. When I am feeding the baby, sometimes Gabe will cradle Gustav and he will "breastfeed" with Gabe.