We have all been looking forward to Aunt Gai's visit. She is going to stay with us for one month:-)
Gustav and Daddy made her a sign to welcome her. When I asked Gustav what he wanted to do with Aunt Gai, he told me:
She jokingly said that he should call her "Pi Gai" which is an honorific that you call an older sibling. I think we are going to go with "Ba Gai" which is an honorific that you call a respected adult who is older than your parents.


















Gustav and Daddy made her a sign to welcome her. When I asked Gustav what he wanted to do with Aunt Gai, he told me:
- race cars
- eat ice cream
- cook rice
We were so happy to see her at the airport. When we got home we all took a nap (Greta with Aunt Gai!), and when he woke up, Gustav kept on asking where she was.
She jokingly said that he should call her "Pi Gai" which is an honorific that you call an older sibling. I think we are going to go with "Ba Gai" which is an honorific that you call a respected adult who is older than your parents.


















dinner at Thaicoon

