One Month - Take 2

I took her to her one month checkup today and wow, she is an apple-headed chunker!

Weight: 10 pounds 9 ounces and 79th%
Height: 21" and 44th%
Head: 15" and 93rd% (they measured her head twice because they couldn't believe how big it was, but they assured me that she looks proportional so it's okay)

And for comparison, Gustav was 9 pounds 6 ounces (25-50th percentile) and 20 3/4 inches (25th percentile).

I think she is taking after my brother!

The doctor told me that her newborn screen was normal. When I asked if there will be any concerns developmentally due to her being preterm, she assured me that Greta seems to be developing normally and already meeting certain milestones like lifting up her head and turning it when face down (see tummy time video).







I wish you can see how grey/almost blue her eyes are.