Since I will be going back to work shortly, I wanted to initiate some sort of loose schedule. I still want to feed on demand but I think that since she is starting to be awake more often, this may be a good time. However, with my bronchitis diagnosis on Monday (I went from allergies to a cold to bronchitis - boo!), my concern is that she doesn't get sick so the schedule is very loose. She has been sleeping for 5 hours (10pm-3am) the past couple of nights so I think she may be ready.
This is what I want to start doing this week with Aunt Gai to prepare for my return to work:
Feedings every 3 hours (6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, 12am) based on E – A – S – Y (eat, activity, sleep, you time).
This is what I want to start doing this week with Aunt Gai to prepare for my return to work:
Feedings every 3 hours (6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, 12am) based on E – A – S – Y (eat, activity, sleep, you time).
6:00am
wake, eat, diaper, go back to sleep, mommy gets up and pumps, works (pays bills, checks emails, etc)
9:00am
eat, diaper
9:20am
playtime (face time, skyping)
wake, eat, diaper, go back to sleep, mommy gets up and pumps, works (pays bills, checks emails, etc)
9:00am
eat, diaper
9:20am
playtime (face time, skyping)
10:30am
swaddle and nap in crib, or put her in carseat and run errands while she sleeps
swaddle and nap in crib, or put her in carseat and run errands while she sleeps
12:00pm
eat, diaper
eat, diaper
12:20pm
playtime (read, playmat)
playtime (read, playmat)
1:30pm
swaddle and nap
swaddle and nap
3:00pm
eat, diaper
eat, diaper
3:20pm
playtime
playtime
4:30pm
nap in car while we pick up Gustav
nap in car while we pick up Gustav
6:00pm
eat, diaper, feed Gustav
7:00pm
bath time for Greta and Gustav
7:45pm
downtime watching Cars while mommy cleans up bathroom
8:00pm
Gustav goes to bed and Greta goes in the PNP while adults eat dinner
eat, diaper, feed Gustav
7:00pm
bath time for Greta and Gustav
7:45pm
downtime watching Cars while mommy cleans up bathroom
8:00pm
Gustav goes to bed and Greta goes in the PNP while adults eat dinner
9:00pm:
eat, diaper, swaddle
12:00am
eat, diaper
eat, diaper, swaddle
12:00am
eat, diaper