It was spring picture time at Gustav's school and the assistant director said that we could bring in infant siblings who weren't enrolled yet. I decided to take advantage and dress Greta in one of the outfits that were a gift and that came with a headband since Gabe hates bows/headbands.
When we arrived at the school, Gustav was sitting at the table alone doing a puzzle and crying while the others were listening to story time. Ms. Miriam said that he didn't make a good choice and refused to listen. I asked Gustav to apologize to his teachers and we went to get the photos taken.
Afterward I knew he would have a hard time with us leaving so I decided to let him play hooky. We all went to Atlantic Station and had lunch and got Aunt Gai a sims card for her iPhone. He was pretty tired by the time we went to AT&T so by that time I was regretting taking him with us!




When we arrived at the school, Gustav was sitting at the table alone doing a puzzle and crying while the others were listening to story time. Ms. Miriam said that he didn't make a good choice and refused to listen. I asked Gustav to apologize to his teachers and we went to get the photos taken.
Afterward I knew he would have a hard time with us leaving so I decided to let him play hooky. We all went to Atlantic Station and had lunch and got Aunt Gai a sims card for her iPhone. He was pretty tired by the time we went to AT&T so by that time I was regretting taking him with us!
He has been making this weird face lately
so I asked him to smile with teeth:-)
so I asked him to smile with teeth:-)

Pretty much how the photos will look!
I think he is tired of me snapping away.
Monkey in a store.

