Really, my baby is two months old?
What a lucky girl! She has spent a lot of time with family, Mema and Ba Gai so far and she will soon meet Khun Yai and Khun Dta and Lung Jay.
At two months, she is growing at super sonic speed. She barely fits into the 3 months old clothes. I think I have a slight bias for smaller babies because they seem to stay younger longer. I don't want our girl to grow up so quickly.
She smiles and giggles in her sleep. Everyone in Thailand loves her. And big brother adores her.
It's rather common in Thailand for children to be raised by relatives; my father was raised by his single aunt and uncle. Since Gai and Jay couldn't have kids, they absolutely dote on her. Gabe told me that he would divorce me if I let her go back with them to Thailand:-)
We love her so much. If I could I would love to stay home part-time with her while she is a baby.
As for her growth and development here are the percentiles:
weight: 13 pounds 1 ounce (over 99th%)
height: 22 5/8" (93rd%)
head: 15 5/8 (91st%)

