Happy 3 Months!

 


Some things about Grets at 3 months:
  • Smiling and giggling as usual
  • Rolled from front to back at her 2 months well baby checkup
  • Follows our face
  • Very alert and interactive
  • Great eater
  • On 3 hour schedule at daycare but eats on demand at home
  • Really talkative
  • First time we've had a long period of time with her after all the visitors left
  • Daddy is finally bonding with her because before someone else was always holding her
  • She likes to stick her tongue out
  • Big brother is so protective. The other day when the other kids came over to see her, he threw himself over her to protect her. And he'll tell them to wash their hands.
  • Every now and then, Gustav will put a sticker on her. Guess he approves of her!
  • 3-6 months clothing is tight so she is wearing 6-9 months
  • Still no signs of a neck.

We all love her so very much. I get really emotional thinking about her. I hope that I will be a good mother to her when she gets older because I know very well how fraught mother-daughter relationships can be.