Sad

Ms. Miriam stopped me in the hall yesterday when I went to pick up Gustav. Apparently Gustav has been having a rough time lately. Yesterday he wouldn't listen to any of his teachers and he pushed some of his friends. I can believe the pushing because I saw him do it and we had a talk about it.

Ms. Miriam said that it's so unlike him and she believes that it's because there are so many transitions going on for most of the kids in the room. She said that they have been reading a lot of books about baby siblings. Some of his classmates have been exhibiting other behaviors (ex, G. has been extra clingy with Ms. DaJuana according to his mom).

She went on to say that Gustav "knows so much" and that she knows that he knows when he is misbehaving. She said that even though he and Eric are super tight, by the end of the day they have to be separated because they are rough housing with each other.