Gabe and I were arguing this evening, rather heatedly I might add. A little while later when Gabe went downstairs I heard Gustav chide him for not being nice to mommy.
My chivalrous little guy:-) He has been going through a very shy phase and while he seems to get along with most of the kids at school and is smart enough to avoid conflict with the rougher boys, I have been trying to impress upon him that when one of his friends is hurt, he should ask them if they are ok. Also, if he sees any friends hitting or hurting another friend, I encouraged him to say that it's not ok.
He really is such a sweet and good guy. I know he is popular too judging, for example, by Addi's maternal attention to him and Talia listing him first for her birthday party, but I hope he grows up to be kind and compassionate. I don't think I need to worry about that though.
My chivalrous little guy:-) He has been going through a very shy phase and while he seems to get along with most of the kids at school and is smart enough to avoid conflict with the rougher boys, I have been trying to impress upon him that when one of his friends is hurt, he should ask them if they are ok. Also, if he sees any friends hitting or hurting another friend, I encouraged him to say that it's not ok.
He really is such a sweet and good guy. I know he is popular too judging, for example, by Addi's maternal attention to him and Talia listing him first for her birthday party, but I hope he grows up to be kind and compassionate. I don't think I need to worry about that though.
