Last Sunday night Gustav threw up about six times after he went to bed. On Monday morning he threw up again so Gabe stayed home with him and made a doctor's appointment. The doctor took his temperature and it was 103.
I stayed home with him on Tuesday and Wednesday. He was starting to get better on Tuesday (no vomiting or fever) but we kept him home on Wednesday because he was still looking pale and feeling low energy.
On Friday Gabe came home and went straight to bed at 7pm and didn't get back up until late morning Saturday.
On Saturday evening Greta had an majorly explosive diaper.
3 out of 4 family members down. I hope this bug doesn't get me!
I stayed home with him on Tuesday and Wednesday. He was starting to get better on Tuesday (no vomiting or fever) but we kept him home on Wednesday because he was still looking pale and feeling low energy.
On Friday Gabe came home and went straight to bed at 7pm and didn't get back up until late morning Saturday.
On Saturday evening Greta had an majorly explosive diaper.
3 out of 4 family members down. I hope this bug doesn't get me!
