Kindergarten

Gustav: I don't want to go to kindergarten, but we have to. We can always come back [to RKLLC].

This is what he told me after his field trip to kindergarten at Centennial. He has been pretty anxious with all the tours that we've gone on so I checked out all the books I could find at the library. His teachers have been working on the class to prepare them (eg, independent drop offs in the morning, carrying trays for lunch, etc). 

Also after the field trip, Sun texted me to tell me that "the secretary said G is a good guy and asked to keep him."

Gustav also told me that he loved the school because there was a computer for each kid. So glad we are not sending him to Montessori because I realize now that it would not be a good fit.

I can't believe tomorrow is graduation. Here is the picture from his first day at RKLLC. February 2, 2009.