It seems like the kids rarely get sick, so of course when they do get sick, it's got to be strep.
Last month Gustav came down with a fever on a Friday. I thought it was some virus that he would quickly get over, which he did.
The following Tuesday, I came downstairs to find Greta really warm. I took her temperature and it was 102. She was so lethargic that I took her to the doctor. It was strep. I mentioned Gustav's fever the previous Friday, and the doctor and I decided to have him come in to get tested even though he was back to normal.
Strep for him too:-( I had had a sore throat for awhile myself so I got checked. No strep, thankfully.
That was last month. On Tuesday, Gustav felt warm so I took his temperature and saw that he had a fever. Luckily Gabe was off that day even though he still had work commitments.
He still had a fever on Wednesday so I decided to make an appointment with the doctor. I had a suspicion that the antibiotics may not have worked last time and the strep didn't go away.
Yep, it was strep again.
Oh well, at least this is happening before the start of school on August 11.
