First Day

So far so good!

Gustav's school had a red carpet and music, although he was too shy to get his photo taken.


He seemed ok in the class and found his name on the list.


At Greta's school, we first went to say hello to her beloved Ms. Delane. Then we went into her new classroom, where she seemed ready for breakfast.






I was a little worried about her. Yesterday she flipped off the sofa and landed on her head on the hardwood. She seemed alert and was able to answer questions after. However, I got so paranoid at night about her dying that I got her from her crib and brought her to our bed.

We all left really early this morning for gustav's school, and she seemed normal then. But after we left Gustav's school, she seemed subdued and quiet. I called her teacher mid morning after we dropped her off, and Ms. Tawanna said she was laughing and fine. Fortunately we have a 2 1/2 year well visit tomorrow.