Saturday Chores

We've been purging and organizing, and it feels so good.

Since I spend a lot of time with Gustav during the week because I do drop off and pick up with him and Gabe handles Greta's drop off and pick up, we traded kids today.

While Greta and I went to brunch and shopping, Gabe and Gustav did chores (recycled our last tube tv, donated clothes, painted Gustav's balance bike for Greta, and raked leaves).

What a difference it is to have the house just to ourselves! No Mema, cats, or even Phuc, who is spending a lot of his time with his new girlfriend. 

Last night Gabe and I slept alone in our bed without the kids camped out in our room. I had cleaned out Mema's room and returned it to Gustav. I had him pick out new flannel sheets for his bed. It was so cozy that Greta slept with him too. This morning Gabe and I got in the bed with them and we all snuggled. Happiness!