Gustav has been obsessed with Pokemon so I found a club for him at Ga Tech. I figured that at the very least he would be around smart geeky types. The club meets on Friday at 6:30pm at the McDonald's nearby.
I


I



This is the boy who does "reserch" on his own, drawing and labeling his work in a very neatly kept binder, the only thing he is neat about.
He loved it! He went around at first just watching shyly. When he couldn't just watch anymore, he asked me how he can start playing with someone. I introduced him to the President (junior in aerospace program), who played with him. Didn't hear from him for the next hour. There were some kids there, but I think he was the youngest. He mostly stayed with the President and kept on trying to trade with him. The President gently told him no because his cards were pretty valuable:-)
9pm and he still didn't want to leave. I had to drag him away and he begged me to go back. I think we found his peeps:-)
I


I

