The weekend was a bit of a disaster.
On July 1, Gabe's 45th birthday, I surprised him with tickets to the Braves game. It was Star Wars night, and there would be fireworks. I got great seats and after Gabe tweeted something about the game, someone came to our seats to deliver a gift bag of Braves goodies to him.
Since this will probably be our last game at Turner Field, I decided to treat myself to a stadium specialty. It was pretty gross and I ate maybe 1/4 of it.
On Saturday, I spilled some coffee on the camera doorbell that I was installing. It was probably the start of my bad mood.
After going to Jesse's party, we went to my surprise for our anniversary, an overnight stay at the W Hotel. Gabe loves having 48HFP events there so I thought he would enjoy staying there. Without family to take care of the kids, of course they went with us. The other reason for my bad mood:-(
Oh well, I should have consulted Gabe.









