Rest Peacefully, Sweet Angel

We lost sweet Otter. Two weeks ago she fell through the second floor railing but appeared fine other than a slight nosebleed. The day after she was at the clinic to pick up the neutered Jay, she started sneezing but it went away. Then the diarrhea started. The vet said it was too much over two weeks for her little body to take, especially since she was also the runt.

We were heartbroken. Only the day before she was at work with me perched on my shoulder. The next day she was a little listless but went downhill fast. I took her to the vet but she passed about 30 minutes later.

Gustav was philosophical and said that:
- she taught us how to care for cats
- she gave love to our hearts
- she died knowing that we were good people and that she had a wonderful family

Greta on the other have was so distraught. She cried and cried and cried until the next day. We brough Otter home where she was born and buried her in the back yard.

Greta wrote her a letter and let her tears drop on the paper.
10-22-18 Otter was dead
Dear Otter, I miss you already. You are so sweet. I love you. I wish that you have a good flight to heaven.