Gustav's Future Career

He had to submit an essay on his future career for a scholarship.


I want to be an engineer when I grow up and work at Georgia Tech with my mom. I want to make robots and program them. An example I could make is a gliding car.

Some reasons why I want to be an engineer are…                                                                                               
They get to decide how to program games, robots, etc.
They get to build super cool stuff.
It’s an entertaining job, it’s not boring.
Free Wi-Fi
You get breaks, you don’t have to work all day.
If I was an engineer I would work on how to make and program a human robot like Alan Turing.
I also want to be a surgeon because they get paid a lot. I would donate some of the money to charity like the SPCA and the zoo.

Some reasons why I want to be a surgeon
They get paid a lot
They get to stay up all night
 there’s not annoying people, since your working together no one will joke around
no pranks, there’s a strict rule that there’s no messing someone up at work time
I want to be a brain surgeon because brains are an important part of your body.
And if I was a surgeon I would teach and learn to do things and make medicine. I could also just go outside handing out medical kits and bandages to hurt people. I could drive and put people into the ambulance.
And those are some of my reasons and essay about what and why I want to be a surgeon and an engineer.
Both careers help people in different ways to live.


By Gustav Wardell
February 25, 2019