1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? Me listening.
3. What makes mom sad? When you trip.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? By making your eyes big and wide when I try to tell you something.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Little
6. How old is your mom? 43
7. How tall is your mom? I think 5.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Spend time with me and Greta.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go to the bathroom.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Question Mark
11. What is your mom really good at? Do you run? Helping us, yelling really loud to say stop at the end of the street when I'm running.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Running because you're weak.
13. What does your mom do for a job? I think work at Georgia Tech.
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Will you do drink after this question? [14a] water. [14b] is it orange?
15.What makes you proud of your mom? You let me have the ipad.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? I think batgirl.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Right now? Watch Big Hero 6 at Georgia Tech.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because of the skin but you are a little bit darker.
19. How are you and your mom different? You have glasses and I don't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Question mark. Actually, because you kiss me.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Dunkin Donuts.
22. How old was your Mom when you were born? 41. Actually let me think. [Daddy asked what is 43 minus 6]...37!