It has started! Gulp...



We’ve been in this house for 13 years and anytime I bring up moving, Gustav will tell me that it gives him anxiety. The kids love this house, the neighbors, everything. I’m tired of the large size and want to downsize, get rid of 75% of everything, and live near a body of water (prefer a pool but would settle for a scenic lake). I don’t think we are going to move anytime soon though:-(
Now that I’m not working, I can devote some time to
KonMari. First step is the category of clothes. Everyone was ordered to bring all clothing to Greta’s room. Dressers and closets were to be emptied. I made the family watch an episode of her show with a family similar to ours. I warned Gabe this is going to be a several weeks long process but to cheer him up a bit, I folded some of his boxers.
I’ve never been so damn proud in my life! Who know that folding and sitting up three boxers would spark so much joy😂