Since we missed Days this summer, I wanted to make the best of his three week visit this month. We met him and his mom in Covington last weekend. Yesterday I drove Gustav and CJ over an hour away to Eatonton so they could hang out. It was just what their friendship needed.
When it was time to leave, all three made their case for a sleepover.
Days: Please consider this seriously. We won’t see each other for probably 6 months and our friendship hit a rough spot and need this sleepover.
CJ: I know you love us and would do anything for us. If we got covid from each other, it would be worth it.
Sadly I couldn’t say yes so their consolation was to stop at the Dollar Store to stock up on Mountain Dew and junk food so they could have an all nighter together playing games.