My 40th Birthday

My 40th birthday was last Wednesday and I can honestly say that I'm very content with all the blessings in my life. My two main birthday wishes have been answered: healthy baby and new job for Gabe. That's right - Gabe got a job!!! I'll post about it later when he gives me the okay but today was his first day:-)

I remember when we decided last April to take a leap of faith and try for another baby, it was with a mixture of hope for the future and some fear of the unknown with Gabe's lack of employment. But it's called a leap of faith because you have to have faith that everything will work out. I'm advanced maternal age (AMA) so I am at high risk, but our girl is healthy and doing great. And Gabe got a job at just the right time. You can spend your time worrying and not living your life, or you can have faith.

We decided to have faith and we are so grateful for all of these blessings.